12/24/2009

Six-Tier Wedding Cake: Christmas Wedding - December 2008

It felt nice to have made this wedding cake on occassion of festivity. The wedding theme was lime yellow and lime green and i made this six-layer fruit cake with rose creepers and lilies as thought of by the bride. I hope you all like my idea.

I would like to wish all of you a very Happy Christmas and beautiful ushering into 2009. I thank you all for your encouragement and advice and wish to receive them all along the years to come. Here's some Quotes:
C S Lewis: Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: 'what ! you, too ? Thought i was the only one.'
Oprah Winfrey " Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right."

I would also like to share nature's marvel, pictures taken by my son, when the moon came in-between Jupiter and Venus recently.
Heartiest Wishes Once Again !